SOLITUDE

As I stand amid the woods in bloom
In isolation under rays of sun
A choice I made to be alone
Without companions
I need not bemoan

A chosen way, a lonely existence
No others bother me
In their persistence
Of time they wish to spend with me
If they were to look
Then they would see

Chosen paths
In solitude
Meditation
Inward thought
reflecting on
All those who have gone

If forced upon us
Isolation
The pain inside
May be hard to bear
Cast out by societies
Who see me strangeness looming
Misunderstood, ignored by all

In contemplation I realise
That the peace I seek
Is beyond these trees
Despite the need for quiet reflection
Conversations keep me sane

Its OK to seek out some peace
Of lonely places
Where you can hide no seek
But remember that you have a choice
Solitude is in your mind

In a crowd of one thousand others
Loneliness can find make you quiver
Don't lose contact with friends and brothers
Can Solitude be enjoyed if
You are in thecompany of others?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fight for your life.

Be all.