Remember
Who you are
Don't ever forget
 
Where you have come from
Is important, not shit
They may try to tell you
That you are nothing but the pits
 
But you know that your not worthless
You believe in yourself
Even if you CV
Says
Do not down load
 
You are so special
In every thing you do
Don't worry when they tell you
When they say
Your some kind of fool?
 
Those who expunge
Such grotesque points of view
Are clearly unhappy
Its not down to you
 
I have been sullied
By the negativity of clowns
Who tried to promise me I was worthless
I now know
That's never been true
 
I'm not the most successful
Of anyone I know
But I am proud of my input
Into this
The only life
That flows
 
Aspire to greatness
If that is your wish
But don't believe what they tell you
When they say
That your are
Worth less.
 
Thats falsehood
Its crazy
Its easy to believe
When confidence is low
But the truth
Of the matter is
That you are just you.
 
We are who we are.
 
 
AGL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fight for your life.

Be all.