Fuck this world

Blind sided by the reasoning's of fools
It is hard to follow
The twists and turns
My head is spinning
With incomprehension
The intolerance
Bred
By excesses of tension

A world of sorrow
Love your neighbour?
Fuck those countries
Full of power
Murdering thousands every hour

I wish I lived in a far off land
Untouched or tainted
By the hand of man
Where brothers all
Live just in peace
Words unspoken
A great relief

No hate of those
Deemed to be different
Religion free
No afflictions
Truth and honour
Is all that's needed
No rape, abuse or derelictions
Dutiful
All are kindred

It won't happen
I know its a dream
The witnessed ideologies
Historical non-fictions
Taught to us all
As we grow older
It just goes on
Vitriololic
Devils spawn


Fuck this world!
If this it
Any moments of pleasure
Treasured

Yet

It's hard to see beyond the filth
Robbery, murder
Brainwashed hate
I want to step off
Before time slips by
I want to get off
 Before its too late.


AGL



 

Comments

  1. Excited words written in this blog helped me to improve my aptitudes and helped me to know how I can help myself all alone. I am truly happy to come at this stage. beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you that is a brilliant comment that allows me to think I might be doing something right. Love and peace. AGL

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fight for your life.

Be all.