Smelt the witch!

I hear they've closed the car-plant down
The steel works melted into the ground
Unemployment rising fast
Acceptable in this Tory land

I see the miners were sent home
Even though there's still coal to be found
Cheaper to buy it from foreign lands
Their workers laughing all the way home

I applied to go on one of those schemes
You know the ones, where you were paid in beans
To me, I think its just like school
I ended up with all of those fools
Who treated me poorly
Ignored the rules

I watched the UK send a force
Thousands of miles
To the edge of the world
The Sheffield burnt before she died
All of those Guardsman duly fried

I am not saying that the sacrificed
Don't deserve anything but praise
The truth of war is hard to bear
Those who were bound paid so dear
The honour lies with them alone
Not in she who sent them down

I see they want to send her off
Military honours, OH MY GOD!
The values held by those who are veiled
from the truth that wealth will cure their Ill's
The iron lady has been smelted
To form a thing that won't be gifted

We must pay to see her off
This blindly dangerous ideological witch
Who ruined this country
Just look at us now!
The Tories laud their golden cow


AGL






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fight for your life.

Be all.