GLORY?

The kid on the edge
Watches while others frolic

He stares blankly
Envious of popularity

Astounded by
Cultural freedoms

Ideologically apart
Even from those who he would have as brother

Saddened and lonely
The speck among a world of frivolity

Spitting the dummy
He envy's them their toys

Hostages taken
Women, girls and boys

Any excuse
Murderous intentions

I do this for my god
Not because I have been soaked in falsehoods

Born in another time
Perhaps able, to make up his own sweet mind

Circumstances impaled him
To the banner of the chosen? ones.

On the periphery
Looking through ornate glass windows

He cannot look too closely
The curtains drawn
The curtains drawn

In my prophets name
I sever your head
Hate filled
Now they are dead
Now they are dead.

FOR GLORY?

The innocents bled
Red in red


AGL



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fight for your life.

Be all.