A sense of life

My eyes have seen all that has passed before them
During wakefulness
My ears heard music
Sung by the angels
I have smelled the sweet aroma of a garden full of roses
And touched, gently
Silk woven in nature

I see when my eyes are open
hear when I pay attention
Prefer to smell aromas, forsaking odours
Feel the blunt
It does not cut me open

As long as I live
I will observe as best I can
Listen with all of my audio awareness
Use my olfactory sense, enjoying the knowledge within
In gardens or tips
I will know where I am
Use my fingers, the magical tools
To manipulate, work and stimulate

Until I close my eyes for the last time
As the sounds diminish
The smells are clinical
And I can feel no more

I have tasted life, the gluttonous
The repulsive
The proteins and sugars
Salivated over morsels

Eaten my fill.




AGL


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fight for your life.

Be all.