Just in time

I dream't one night that I had taken a fall
Spinning as I plummeted
Out of control
I fell from a mountain
From way up high
From then on my friends
I was sure i would die.

As I fell, the mists parted
The green land below
Rushing towards me

Not soft and inviting
But harshly defining
Sudden and bold

 Downwards I rolled

The green lands exploded
Coming up soon

They were all that I could see
Straight ahead
And
Peripherally

The sky now a memory
Of the few left to me.

Arriving too fast
The imminence of endings
I breathed in my last

The danger in falling
From such a great height
Adrenaline proxy
Futile attentions
Secreted
Inside

Just at that moment
Before the pain arrived
The alarm clock awoke me
Hearing,
In life


Prologue:

They say dreams are worries
Unravelled inside
Symbolic representations
Of anxieties you hide

I once dreamed of love
The purest in form
A woman, tall and slender
Who wanted my all

Though not much to give her
She accepted 'Just Me'
Sparkling eyes watched
As we joined in desire
In comfort we follow

Licking flames from the fire

This dream
Is now lucid
Arriving in life
The images of falling
Erased by my wife





AGL


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fight for your life.

Folks.