Be all.

Positivity explodes from every pore
Despite my doubters
This year I'll do much more
More for others if I am able
More for my family
Food for our table.

Be all
Be everything
Reach for the star's
Grab opportunity
When it comes along
Don't be fearful of anything
If you can't see it
It's not there

Resolutions are a misnomer
Bound to fail unless
Heroically striving
You can drag your self from bed
Failure makes you hurt inside
Disappointment is the foe
When February roles in
Defeated
You'll weep inside
Lie low
Avoid the gaze, the question's
About
The intentions you shared before

So this year I'm not trying to change dramatically
My aspirations will be tempered
Measured in a way

My mind is set to a default
I've probably had before
Self doubt is now the enemy
Belief in me is raw
Attraction
Is the focus
Bring it to myself
Ignore the dampened shadows
That have me running scared
True to me and the possibility
That what I have is rare
A talent for direction
Chosen
In no way will I be forced
By society and her need
To keep me in my box.

AGL


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fight for your life.